Lockheed TR-1A, USAF Special Ops.

The TR-1 is and more advanced version of the famous U-2 spy plane. They were re-designated U-2S a few years ago to avoid confusion. At 1/48 scale this thing is BIG with a wingspan of over 26"

DNvgXTy.jpg

fMlBidO.jpg

LZR5VaI.jpg

swlZO5l.jpg

cqDzWqy.jpg

QaP0HQS.jpg

q2jzNOR.jpg

cslQt5c.jpg

bGcbsT1.jpg

KitrjfN.jpg

chCTX9t.jpg

Edited by dodgy-alan
Pictures not showing.

Hi Alan, the shots are not displaying, I thought I had shown you the correct links to use?

image.png  

Using this link straight into the post works and you know it has worked because you see the image in your post even before you have hit the post button :)

3 hours ago, mutley said:

Hi Alan, the shots are not displaying, I thought I had shown you the correct links to use?

image.png  

Using this link straight into the post works and you know it has worked because you see the image in your post even before you have hit the post button :)

All sorted now . I think I know where I went wrong, I tried to load them in bulk as I used to do, but cannot do that now.

Wow, that's better! What you can do Alan is copy the links into Notepad (thus a visual confirmation they are correct) making a list, then copy and paste all your copied links into a post :good:

BB Code is only used now on old forums :old-git: We use the latest software and keep it up to date thanks to donations (like yours).

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2021 at 11:23, mutley said:

The wingspan is truly incredible, a menacing aircraft for sure!

I remember driving by RAF Alconbury in the early '80's and saw one of those.  I thought that it was a glider at first, then I figured out it was a TR-1.  It made my day!

• Like 1