Hi Guys, Back last year I was forced to obtain a complete new computer.  All good so far, but have discovered that my FSX isn't compatible with Windows 10.! :( So I now have FSX, FS2004 and CFS3, None of which are any good it would seem! What would you guys recommend so that I can get "Chairborne" again? Many Thanks.

Hi Alan, FSX can be run within STEAM. Though you would have to install Steam and create an account. Then repurchase FSX Steam Edition.  FS9 as far as I am aware will not function within the W10 environment. There may well be a workaround (hack) but I have no knowledge of it. CFS I have no knowledge of, never used it.

You could, rather than stay static, buy MSFS2020.  I did and have it installed....BUT.  I personally do not like it.  Out of the box it is very pretty, outstanding even. Just too Gamey for my taste.  So I fly P3D v4.5, using the full ORBX catalogue up to the release of MSFS2020.  Chose not to upgrade to V5 as I would have lost 32 Airfields. They are unlikely to be updated anytime soon with the release of MSFS.

• Like 2

Thanks Arnold, I will be grounded for a while then as very little dosh at the moment. I may need to sell off some of my older stuff to raise funds.  We did have a Game exchange in town but that is closed down. Time for a re-think.:(

• Thanks 1