Hi Guys,

After a long absence, I thought it about time I showed my face again. Its been over a year, or roughly that, and its been somewhat traumatic. I was diagnosed with lung cancer, and subsequently had my right lung removed, and underwent 3 sessions of chemo therapy, and all that, that entails. In remission now, so lets hope it stays that way. I have an appointment with my oncologist at the end of next month, for another checkup. Am feeling fine and looking forward to some quality living.

Haven't done much simming of late, but keep up to date on the forums. With all the hype about MS2020 at the moment, its left me a bit behind. I doubt very much if I will ever get it, due to my very, very poor download speed, and a limited monthly allowance. So for the time being it will have to be P3Dv4.5 for me. I am quite happy with it, as scenery isn't a great part of my simming.

Stay safe,

Neil

Hi Neil, great to see you back. You've had one hell of a bad year but now must be feeling more optimistic of the future. All the best from me and the crew.

I seem to remember your poor internet speeds so I would advise to keep away from the stress most people have had to go through to get MSFS running, a good broadband speed is vital.

Take care

Hi Neil,

Everything Joe said plus one.

It’s good news that you have come through the rough part and now it’s time to kick back and enjoy the quality time.

Glad you are back with us, flight swimming is flight swimming, no matter what genre we have.

Take care.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes in the health department Neil and I wish you well. Keep up the good attitude about life and  always do what makes you happy. Stay well.