Tutorials for the RePlay feature introduced in Update 7 “Game of the Year” Edition

Thanks for the tutorial Doering, nicely done.

It is nice to have a recording system right there in MSFS but it's a lot to do when in most cases folks just wanted to take a quick look at their last landing without pausing their flight. 

3 hours ago, brett said:

It is nice to have a recording system right there in MSFS but it's a lot to do when in most cases folks just wanted to take a quick look at their last landing without pausing their flight. 

Yes, totally agree. Hopefully this beta version will come a long way in development and with the push of a button you will be able to take a quick look! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2021 at 14:15, brett said:

Jorg Neumann (head of MSFS) quote from a recent interview:

[Replay system] We intend to improve the UI as it’s a big deal. It’s the area we need to staff up a little bit as there’s so much UI. The replay system isn’t being held back by a technical system, but the UI. We have a path throughout 2022 to make it cool and slick. I want to be able to fly somewhere and have a great experience and the tool backtracks the last 30-seconds and a button spits out what I saw and sends it to my socials.

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a plan, it seems like there are a lot of complaints about MSFS on fs sites but no doubt they are trying to implement many changes for the better moving forward which I for one give them credit for.