Okay this may sound a bit mad but I need your help. I had an idea last night that I do a virtual flight not on vat sim but on my pc. The flight will contain all members of this forum only, just as a thanks to you all and fun.

The plane will be an A340-300 in Virgin Atlantic colours. Now this is where you come in I need 4 co-pilots and another captain.. don't forget this is not a vat sim flight but one on my pc at home. two co-pilots will be the main ones and the other two as relif this is the same reason for the second captain.

we will depart and land back at heathrow with either Gatwick or Manchester as the back up airport. I will give you a range of desinations which are as follows.

Sydney with a stop at Hong Kong going and Bankok coming home.

Los Angles

South Africa

Orlando Florida

Auckland, stoping Hong Kong and a change at sydney.

Dubai

Vagas

Jamaica

chicargo

and JFK

Plus any others that you come up with.

I will post the pics on here only and don't forget I am doing this on my pc. I need another captain and 4 co-pilots 2 relif 2 main. this will be our flight and the pax are all members of mutleys only and the plane is first class only.

this is the aircraft

2009-4-1_21-49-21-759.jpg

I hope this all makes sence and any thought or questions are welcome TRB :smile:

You are talking about a multiplayer flight, correct? Sharing the AC? If so, I can co-pilot a little, assuming my schedule permits.

I can put you as a co-pilot but the flight isn't vatsim or multiplaye ras I am doing it during the week at home. any takes at the destination :smile:

Pmtos I have to report that I Have got problems with Vatsim at the moment so I can't do vatsim. I will do is the flight on fs and post that and then see about another flight next weekend. I hope that this is okay. so no vatsim as I have got probs but if you come up with a flight then we can do that. so if yoou want to do a flight on vatsim then I will join you once i have it sorted.