Western Isles, Scotland, UK, Part 2 of 2 - remote islands & lighthouses galore.

Join me in the Cub in MSFS for a tour of the remote, rugged, scenic Western Isles (or Outer Hebrides), Scotland, UK - airstrips, beaches, lochs, mountains, cliffs, lighthouses, castles & more. Part 2 of 2. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

• Like 1

Nicely done Frank, beautiful place even though the land is allergic to trees. :D Thanks for giving a name to the faces of all those islands.

I'm guessing you didn't use real world weather because every time I flew around there it was foggy and rainy, lol.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, brett said:

Nicely done Frank, beautiful place even though the land is allergic to trees. :D Thanks for giving a name to the faces of all those islands.

I'm guessing you didn't use real world weather because every time I flew around there it was foggy and rainy, lol.

Thanks Brett. Yeah, you’re right about the weather! Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Frank, I'm just catching up after a vacation, love that video and the location.

It also brings back great memories of one of our previous MEBAR rallies in 2014 when the theme was "Have You Seen the Light" and most of the waypoints were Scottish lighthouses.

Thanks for the memory.. :D

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mutley said:

Hey Frank, I'm just catching up after a vacation, love that video and the location.

It also brings back great memories of one of our previous MEBAR rallies in 2014 when the theme was "Have You Seen the Light" and most of the waypoints were Scottish lighthouses.

Thanks for the memory.. :D

Thanks Joe. Hope you had a great vacation. Cheers.