Simulating Engine Failure - Tutorial

This video was the ultimate test to realistic flight dynamics in Flight Simulator. Time stamps in the YouTube video description. Please leave a comment on your thoughts.

Edited by Doering
Extra info!
  • Like 1

Nicely done sir, considering one engine out I would call that a perfect landing. Sim planes with the ability to send a failure your way when you least expect it is a plus in sim flying. Kudos on the editing also.

I don't know about you, and you can laugh at me, but when I have had failures in the sim it ceases to be a PC and for some reason it feels too real, a tenseness in the body, white knuckles and all until I shut the plane down.

On 03/06/2022 at 17:12, brett said:

Nicely done sir, considering one engine out I would call that a perfect landing. Sim planes with the ability to send a failure your way when you least expect it is a plus in sim flying. Kudos on the editing also.

I don't know about you, and you can laugh at me, but when I have had failures in the sim it ceases to be a PC and for some reason it feels too real, a tenseness in the body, white knuckles and all until I shut the plane down.

Thanks for dropping by and commenting Brett! Your reaction to a failure in the sim indicates that you are passionate about this hobby! This one was a fun story line to work with especially flying in my neck of the woods! Thanks again for your support of my videos!

• Like 1