Kelowna Airport - 75 Year History- YVR-YLW with a HOLD- FENIX Airbus Autoland - Fireworks plus ATC

One more Airbus video before returning to GA,

Join me on a short flight from Vancouver to Kelowna to celebrate the 75 year history of the Kelowna International Airport (CYLW). We take the Airbus in style with in flight entertainment to recap the hi-lights of the airport from 1947 to 2022. Celebrate with Roy Orbison music and fireworks!

Always nice to see old small upstart airports grow into special so thanks for this anniversary look Doering. Enjoyable video like always and well made.

Although I have practiced them, I am not a fan of getting put into one although I must say that yours had hit a perfect time and place to be in one. Between the mountains and town and the Okanagan Lake it was like a little slice of Heaven.

Now tell us how you managed the spectacular fireworks show.......

@brett Glad you enjoyed this flight. Sounds like you are familiar with the Okanagan North of the border. There is a mod for the fireworks that places fireworks at specific locations at certain times of the year in MSFS, but I did not use this. With the magic of editing I used video of real fireworks displays overlaid exactly where I wanted to see them in the video. Thanks for the visit!

Thanks Doering, I was not familiar with the area but have the habit of doing a small bit of research on places that I see mentioned for my own amusement. It's a big world out there with lots to see and learn.

I have seen the fireworks mod but yours were not as bright and colorful, no offense intended, so wondered about how this was done. Now that I know I will add, "Well done on the editing" sir. :thumbup: