UK Heritage-Listed Airfields Part 4 of 4.

NEW: MORE PICS OF AIRFIELD HERITAGE-LISTED STRUCTURES THAN EVER BEFORE. Join me in the Beechcraft King Air 350i twin-engine with RAF livery to visit the heritage-listed airfields in the UK from WW2, with some going back to WW1, & some continuing into the Cold War. See WW2 aerial airfield maps & how the airfields are now in MSFS. This video is Part 4 in the 4-part series & covers Coltishall back to Biggin Hill via Duxford, Henlow, Debden, North Weald, Stow Maries & West Malling. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

• Like 1

Yup, great series and dig all the old and new pics. :clapping:Keep on keeping on, history rules.

I do have one tiny complaint on the last part though, trying to read the info while you were flying right over the airfield left my eyes darting everywhere whereas in the past vids you put up the info while still a half mile or so out.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, brett said:

Yup, great series and dig all the old and new pics. :clapping:Keep on keeping on, history rules.

I do have one tiny complaint on the last part though, trying to read the info while you were flying right over the airfield left my eyes darting everywhere whereas in the past vids you put up the info while still a half mile or so out.

Sorry Brett. I was wondering about that myself at the time! Even my wife said that the flying parts seemed a bit too short! Was cutting corners to keep to my self-imposed weekly schedule! Lesson learnt! Cheers.

Edited by FrankPilot