YouTuber Missionary Bush Pilot's recent desert flight, but in YouTuber Trent Palmer's Kitfox

YouTuber Missionary Bush Pilot video of 24 Feb 2023 shows a challenging, scenic flight in his Kitfox to a couple of remote airstrips in Arizona, USA. Here we replicate the flight, but we take YouTuber Trent Palmer's Kitfox because it's better & because it's available as a very nice payware aircraft in MSFS. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

• Like 1

Like the Piper Cub, the Kitfox has a certain charm in low and slow flying. I've been to Arizona a few times and the Fox is a perfect plane for checking out the scenery and backcountry strips, although I don't remember the bushes being that big. :D

Does the Kitfox have the Rotax engine, it has a cool deep buzz saw sound. As an aside did you see the new BSA motorcycle has a Rotax single on it, sounds great too.

Thanks for the look at this Medical flight re-creation Frank, I'm glad there are folks out there willing to do this type of work for others, kudos. 

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, FrankPilot said:

Thanks very much Brett.   Rotax? - yes.   Medical flight!? - no.   Cheers.

My bad Frank, I meant Missionary and had a brain fart. I even looked back at your title for the spelling and still ended up typing the wrong word.:th_blush: The sentiment remains the same, faith heals those in need.

• Like 1