RAF Tornado FSX update

Hello

I own the RAF tornado for FS9 aswll as the upgrade for FSX, I am intending to uninstall FS9 (as this takes up valuable space on my computer). I was wondering If I uninstall the FS9 version will this also remove the FSX version. (this is a genuine question and not a thread to rack my post count up). Help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed

I'm not aware of any shared information or data files between FS9 and FSX. Both put everything they need within their own directory structure and seem to be entirely self-contained. That's not to say that the two versions of the AC may not have some files in common, but to the extent that is the case, I would expect that there would be a copy of the common file(s) within each sim's directory structure.

Please don't take this to the bank... having an opinion doesn't make me an expert.

John

So what you are saying i.s that if I uninstall the FS9 version, the FSX version will not be affected.

There's a pretty good chance that is the case but it only takes 5 minutes to re-install the FSX version if it's not :shok:

Cheers