POSky go military.....with a Boeing 737!

i certainly didn't see this curveball coming at the FS community... and i certainly never expected to see the venerable B737 as a military weapons platform!!

(images courtesy of POSky)

1645.jpg

1644.jpg

and the beast is available here...

Boeing had a display van centered around this at the Jacksonville NAS air show last year. It will replace the aging P-3 Orion 4-engine turbo-props in the Maritime Patrol role. While not really intended for combat, it will have some anti-ship/anti-submarine capability.

The missiles are probably AGM-88 HARM rather than Shrikes - same role, anti-radar. They do not look quite right to be Harpoons.

I've never had any POSKY AC as I'm usually not much interested in tube-o-chairs. Is their stuff freeware?

John

I've never had any POSKY AC as I'm usually not much interested in tube-o-chairs. Is their stuff freeware?

as kieran just said, thay're freeware, and very high quality freeware at that. Having gotten a good few of them before i found my love for GA aircraft, I'd have to rate them almost as highly as the payware aircraft in terms of their flight model, exterior textures and 3d modelling!