A few more...

Hey guys, hope you are all well.

A few more edits, nothing out of the ordinary :thumbup:

Mitch.jpg

FalconGreek.jpg

Ok if you don't have these and you own FSX then your missing out big time. Dino D'Catanios new F-14 and the amazing freeware Nimitz. This carrier is full Accelaration enabled with cats n traps, on deck sounds including tanoy anouncements, traps, cats and tractors on deck. Lots of Crew and a standby helicopter. Multiple deck setups and with AI carriers fleet placement. Anyhoo the shot :bye:

TomcatApproach.jpg

Thanks for looking...

steve

:bye: Excellent editing, steve.

The last is something you should be particularly proud of. As well as the artistic edits (like the water) that you notice straight away, I did also pick up on the subtle additions (like the engine blur).

Top Class - 5 stars! :thumbup:

Cheers,

George

Argghh sorry guys, forgot to mention the water is actually real with only the ship wake added. First composite shot i've done in ages. The carrier and the aircraft being FSX. I'm not brave enough to create a choppy sea and FSX flat water seemed wrong for the shot.

Thanks for the comments though, even if it was just the water you liked :thumbup:

steve

Great as ever Steve.

The last shot is reminisent of a similar shot you did a while ago with a ship. After seeing the original and the edit I still can't believe how amazing the edit was. It's probably your best edit (that i've seen)

Cheers Joe, the PBY from aerosoft is incredible especially when flying from the VC. All thats missing is the smell :whis:

Rob i think you refer to the Garcia shot i did and this is the same photo background and i too was very happy with that one. I've updated this shot slightly as the wake was very flat as pointed out by a friend. So heres the update along side the origional. Glad you liked it by the way :smile:

TomApp.jpg

TomcatApproach-2.jpg

Cheers...

steve

:blush: .... :smile:

Whenever I see a new post from you, I know I'm going to be amazed, and you didn't dissapiont this time either.

Your editing, it's just so amazing. I've seen alot of edits, both here and over at Screenshotworld, and I have to say. Even tho there are alot of good edits from people, you're works have something special with them. I can't really describe it, but they are just brilliant :great: