Coastal watch

Just making sure Dai is ok after his little helo disaster

Bit of an over-kill?

final320.jpg

Leaving the USS Boxer behind in the bay.

final325.jpg

Looking around for Dai's tractor :cool:

final326.jpg

There he is :thum:

final327.jpg

final329.jpg

final328.jpg

Got any puds ready Dai?

final330.jpg

Just admiring the view, Ah! yes he has, yum yum

final337.jpg

Cheers

:cool: x10, excellent shots Joe, first one is a corker. :thum:

I can tell that is UK VFR, although its pretty good scenery (got the whole series myself), I just feel the colouring and shadows on this particular photoreal scenery seems a little odd, look like an oil painting very often, but perhaps that is just me.

The carrier looks great, which one is that Joe and more importantly, how did you get it to be parked off the UK coast?

Cheers

Hi ya!

Thanks for the comments, Yes Soya, this is GenX scenery which does tend to look like this in places. Thinking about it, I saved the shots at quite high compression too so you are probably seeing jpeg artefacts as well.

The USS Boxer comes with the Helo, the Seahawk/Jayhawk from Aerosoft. The program comes with a scenery placement tool called Shipyard that uses Google Earth to pin-point a position anywhere on the planet and creates a .kml file which you then import into the shipyard program which in turn creates a scenery .bgl file... Simples!! simples.jpg

There is a selection of ships to choose so you could create your own task force!

I am thinking of a few more interesting locations to locate it :thum:

Cheers