Caption Competition!

This has been mentioned in the screenshot contest thread so I thought I'd start it over here.

Each week I will post an RW shot in the Arts and Edits forum and it's your job to come up with a caption for the shot.

Captions should be entered as posts in the same thread and within marks like this: " caption ". I will also allow people to write something on the picture itself but this is the ONLY editing allowed.

Entries should be made before 23.00 on the Friday of each week and I will announce the winner and post the next shot on Saturdays. This is only for fun so there will be no prizes I'm afraid.

Oh and lads, this is a public forum, keep it clean!

Here is this week's shot.

Flying_Funny_Pihoto_04.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? A winning caption? Well, thanks a lot, Phil - mind you, it must have been a close thing, eh? :smile:

And, it gives me great pleasure in producing the next photo - taken from the excellent magazine, Aircraft Action, when real money was around, not this 'Mickey Mouse' stuff we have to deal with now. Decimalization - Pah! When I were a lad, and you could go down the road with.... (That's enough! Ed) :cool:

Anyway, here it is:

Aircraft_Illustrated_No_3.jpg

Good luck! :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :cool: