Caption Competition!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonov design engineer, circa 1986...

"Of course it will fly, Comrade - Soviet design bureaus think of everything. The tires are filled with helium. Of course the only way to get it to come down is to shoot it down... but we're still working on that."

Pilot to Engineer.

I told them to put the spare engines in the hold.

No room for them sir, it's full up with fuel tanks to keep these babies running.

Thats OK then!!!!!!

I won't mention about the wheels then. :winka:

Ok , as Kieran is not around I will pick the winner ok?

(All sing now). There were 72 tyres hanging from the tube, 72 tyres hanging from the tube, and if 1 little tyre should accidently fall............... :whis::stars::winka:

Well done Brian (Aka Needles) :winka: You are the winner, can you post the next one?

Cheers

Ok , as Kieran is not around I will pick the winner ok?
(All sing now). There were 72 tyres hanging from the tube, 72 tyres hanging from the tube, and if 1 little tyre should accidently fall............... :whis: :whis: :whis:

Well done Brian (Aka Needles) :winka: You are the winner, can you post the next one?

Cheers

NOoooooooooo!!!!!!!

I never win anything! :thanks:

It may be a day or so as I don't have any pics on my newly formatted machine. I will do my best to be as quick as possible to keep the thread alive.

Thanks for the win.. I am now officially one of life's winners YIPPEE. I have told 'she who must be obeyed' that I am NOT a loser after all :whis::stars::winka:

Brace yourself and think of England! :unclemartin:

[/apologies to our younger viewers]

Mut,only you could lower the tone of this very serious subject.....tut. I'm very disappointed 19.gif

anyways, here's mine....drum roll please:

Jumbo never was any good at hiding when he played 'Hide And Go Seek'.