Where have I been + mega round up

Well before I even start with how things have moved on, I'd like to say a big apology for not being on the forums recently! This long period of time out has involved many other projects involving anything from dance groups, school projects and exams.

I think now is a perfect time to say a huge well done to Joe for keeping the forum going and it also seems we have a few members since my last visit! The quality of the screenshots ETC have also improved greatly and also good luck to "aircraft aviation" on his pedestal project, looks superb so far and canny wait to see the finished product!

For those of you who do not know me or have completley forgot who I am, I am an aviation videographer at Gatwick Airport in the south east of England and am hoping to persue a career in either airfield operations at a major U.K airport or a camerman for a production company (big or small)

Anyway then I suppose I better get a start on this "mega round up". This is basically how Gatwick has changed over the decade and trust me.....the changes that have gone on behind the scenes have also changed dramatically!

Heres just a quick breif timeline from the GIP Gatwick website:

- In 2000, a

Thanks for the update Gar and the kind words :winka:

I have always said your videos have really improved since you started posting, especially with the new filming position.

Of course, I get the FB updates so pretty upto date with what you are up to! I was surprised not so see you at the Flight1 open day in Shoreham earlier this year.

All the best mate, looking forward to the new vids!

Cheers

Thanks for checking in Gareth, I know exactly how it is with time constraints as I have them too, but it was great to read about Gatwick, one of my most used airports. The difference in filming quality is unbelievable, keep up the good work! Good luck with all your exams and dance, and especially your filming. There are plenty of people with decent cameras these days, but not such a great deal who know how to use and get the best out of them - I look forward to seeing it progress and wish you well in making money out of it!