Hello folks,

I've got a question about the Project Fokker planes. I used to fly them in the past with great passion, but back then, I almost exclusively used the 2D panels. Now that I'm on a multi-panel setup, I exclusively use VC, as it really does provide the most immersion for me into the environment.

My question is this: does the Project Fokker aircraft have usable VC's? If not, does anyone know of a freeware or payware panel for the Fokkers? (A moot point of the Project Fokker planes already have one).

Thanks in advance!

Hi EJ I use the PF aircraft too and before I had to re-install all my software I'm sure I had a decent VC.

I will have a look around, Fred (Mulletman) normally knows the place places to find these things.

Cheers

Thanks, Mut. I've seen some screen caps of the Project Fokker aircraft, and there was one in particular that looked suspiciously like a VC. I'm hoping that it is usable, as flying 2D across multiple monitors isn't an option.

Thanks again!

I dont think the Project Fokker aircraft have VCs yet. Are you thinking of this screenshot:

SNIPPED

Yes, that's the one. That's not a VC?

Its just a 2D panel shot, showing the whole cockpit. As is the case with many great freeware aircraft, they haven't got the skills/time to master the virtual cockpit :dance:

Oh well.

Does anyone know of a payware Fokker jet? I think a Fokker would be a great move up from the B1900C's when my airline in FSP is ready to take the step up. The ERJ-145's seem to be a bit too much right now for me to master. I feel like I'm going to have to go to ground school all over again just to learn how to get the thing taxiing without some alarm yelling at me!

Does anyone know of a payware Fokker jet? I think a Fokker would be a great move up from the B1900C's when my airline in FSP is ready to take the step up. The ERJ-145's seem to be a bit too much right now for me to master. I feel like I'm going to have to go to ground school all over again just to learn how to get the thing taxiing without some alarm yelling at me!

I agree, its a shame there is no good Fokker with a VC, and im afraid to say there is no payware one. However, i can point you in the direction of a great alternative;

http://www.projectopensky.com/

crj-200_paintkit.jpg

CRJ-200, I assume? Does it have a usable VC?

Useable? I suppose so, but i dont think its clickable. I havent installed it for a long time sou cant say off the top of my head.

Very few freeware jets have useable VC's. yourbest bet would be to go with one of the payware ones - Feelthere ERJ etc. They take some time to master, but are worth it.

Thanks, guys. I do have the Feelthere ERJ-145, but the learning curve on it is about the same as the PMDG 737 NG. I have about 3 hours in the real ERJ simulator in Houston, as a good friend is an instructor at Continental Express, but I can't remember everything he taught me... guess I'll be re-learning a lot and calling him often. A neighbor (one house away) flies the ERJ for Continental as well... guess I'll have to have him come over and help me out as well.