Aprils theme is Flying's Off!

That's no aircraft, helicopters, microlights, gliders, jet-packs, flying-saucers, Santa - (You get the idea) in the shot at all. smile.gif

We are looking for shots of boats, cars, follow me cars, tugs, scenery, cities, buildings, landmarks etc. but must be from FS2004 or FSX.

The rules can be found here http://forum.mutleys...php?f=44&t=3642

Good luck

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are A.I aircraft allowed?

Ed, i'm pretty sure i'd be right in saying no, Mut's original post above says:

no aircraft, helicopters, microlights, gliders, jet-packs, flying-saucers, Santa - (You get the idea) in the shot at all.

So A.I. a/c i'd guess are banned from the shot too....

Gosh, some great shots already.:biggrin: Here are my meager three...

Hangar One at Moffet Federal Airfield.

2010-4-5_17-15-22-734.jpg

View of the pyramids at sunset, looking out into the desert.

2010-4-2_11-5-43-15.jpg

View of downtown Toronto from the city center airport.

2010-4-7_19-33-30-546.jpg

(The last one I might change. And I'm assuming helicopter shots are allowed, such as my last two, and that the shot doesn't need to be anchored on terra firma?)

CSoul - I would think Helicopter shots like that would be allowed, as logn as they don't have any of the Helicopter actually in it. What I mean is, is if you're using an Aircraft purely for a viewpoint (ie a shot from the air), that'd be fine - Just no aircraft IN the shot.

Ask Joe of course to confirm though.

CSoul - I would think Helicopter shots like that would be allowed, as logn as they don't have any of the Helicopter actually in it. What I mean is, is if you're using an Aircraft purely for a viewpoint (ie a shot from the air), that'd be fine - Just no aircraft IN the shot.

Ask Joe of course to confirm though.

Right again Jack, by the very nature of the sim you have to use an air model to get the viewpoint, no problem with that so long as that aircraft is not in the shot :biggrin:

Right again Jack, by the very nature of the sim you have to use an air model to get the viewpoint, no problem with that so long as that aircraft is not in the shot :dance:

OK, thanks for the clarification. :cool:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time entering Mutley's competition, hope these shots from around London can compete with the others I have seen.

BT Tower

2010-4-5_14-37-34-145.jpg

London Eye Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament

2010-4-5_14-40-30-15.jpg

02 Arena

2010-4-5_14-35-10-767.jpg

Thanks

Ben432

Reminds my of my favourite film of all time, "The Rock".

...more to the piont Jack, it reminds me of my honeymoon :cool:, we did 10 days in San Francisco over Christmas in 2005.