A2A B-17G with Accu-Sim

Some time back I bought the A2A J3 Piper Cub and their accu-sim add-on, and was very impressed.

Well, imho A2A have excelled themselves with their latest offering. The B-17 has always been one of my favourite aircraft, along with the Lancaster, and with the systems replicated in the B-17 it has become an incredible 'flying' experience. I won't bore you with all the features, I suggest anybody interested go to their website:

http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/ind ... ucts_id=39

and you can get $5.00 off if you buy the basic sim and add-on together.

I was stunned when I thought I had discovered a bug in the sim when as I was sitting on the ground for some time, looking through the four liveries, I noticed the cockpit windows on one model were opaque - almost impossible to see through them. As I continued 'playing' I opened the cockpit side windows, and the glass very quickly became clear. They appear to have modelled condensation as well!

Malcolm

Ah yes, I've read somewhere else that condensation effects are included and can catch you out if you are not ready for it.

I think that A2A should just sell all their products with AccuSim as standard, once people have used it I don't think they will ask for their money back!

Ah yes, I've read somewhere else that condensation effects are included and can catch you out if you are not ready for it.

I think that A2A should just sell all their products with AccuSim as standard, once people have used it I don't think they will ask for their money back!

Fully agree! It may be very overwhelming at first but in time you'll learn to love the accusim features.