Hey everybody.

I'm looking for some good models of spitfires. I have RealAir's package for FSX, but I'm looking for a good MkI or MkII, and a MkV era. Any suggestions?

Of course I'm looking at A2A's spit. Anybody have that one?

Sean, i have the WW2 fighters package by A2A including the Spitfire Mk1a, albeit the FS9 version, but still, i have only one word to describe it - sublime!

i'm working on a little piece of art at the moment that will involve the A2A Spitfire and the BF109E from the same package so i'll have dig around for a few screen-shots, see what i've got lying about!

Hi Sean

I have all these models, the Real Air model is obviously the best for the later versions but for the Mk1 I am undecided between the A2A and the the new Just Flight (Aeroplane Heaven) model due out soon.

Both the the A2A and JF models are the MK1, you will get more models, like K5054 the prototype. Unless A2A come up with an Accusim version, I think from a handling point of view, the JF has it for me, the textures on the A2A are probably more realistic so it's a shame we cannot get a combination of both.

If you look at this post http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4339 you can see screenshots of both.

Cheers

Well I did some checking the current JF Spits wont work on FSX SP2 so thats out of the question. So I picked up A2A's spitfire. So far I like!

Plus I was reading in the forums that they are planning on accu-simming it too! :biggrin: It's next in line after the B-17 and P51 were done!

WoooHooo!

I think tomorrow is going to be a spitfire kinda day!

Well I did some checking the current JF Spits wont work on FSX SP2 so thats out of the question. So I picked up A2A's spitfire. So far I like!

Plus I was reading in the forums that they are planning on accu-simming it too! :thumbup: It's next in line after the B-17 and P51 were done!

WoooHooo!

I think tomorrow is going to be a spitfire kinda day!

The Spitfire in my shots is the all-new JF Spitfire Sean, to be released in about 2 -3 weeks and it is a native SP2 model so no worries on that score.

Great news on the A2A though, if they release the Accusim module, I will defitely get it!:woot: