My New Room

Hi all,

I haven't been active too much recently on the forums mainly because of GCSE exams from May to June, and then a lot of travelling during the summer holidays, so it's nice to come back to Mutley's again. :whis:

Well, over the last year, we've had a loft extension on the house, and with my parents moved up into 2nd/3rd floor (?), I've got a brand new bedroom and also a nice new "study" room for my computing and Flight simming :smile: .. The desk arrived a couple of days ago, and I was really pleased with how the room is looking so far, so I thought I'd share a few pics. The hardware is mostly the same that I've had since last summer, but now I've got a lot more desk space and air to breathe! I haven't got my Yoke and Pedals clamped to the desk in the pictures, but they would be there for when I'm flying obviously.

:cool:

1. Computer and Desk

1ComputerandDesk.jpg

2. CPU Case (Antec 1200) .. needs another clean inside - I've given the exterior a good clean, but I need to wash the filters.

2CPUCase.jpg

3. Now it's not by the wall, so you can see inside.

3CPUCaseinside.jpg?t=1284911441

4. I'm also slowly adding things to my bookcase.

4Bookcase-1.jpg?t=1284911369

Thanks for looking!

George

Looks nice George. Is your room always this tidy or is it because you've just moved to a new room?

I notice you arranged those books on the bottom shelf in order from shortest to tallest. :winka:

BTW, I've never seen air filters on a case fan before. Good idea.