Hi Guys

The yoke is sold.

I'm looking to sell my X52. This is about 3 years old and works fine. One of the potentiometers on the throttle rotators is showing its age (seems to be the standard with Saitek - think they fit the cheapo ones) but still works okay. This just means that it is not as smooth in-game from limit-to-limit as it once was.

Dscf0650.jpg

Dscf0656.jpg

Dscf0655.jpg

£30 including postage.

PC items - two NetGear routers - first one is a DG632 - it is an older one and therefore not wireless, but works very well, even on adsl2, and is in excellent condition - say a tenner plus postage, then a more modern DG834GT, barely used, in excellent condition - wireless and wired. For that I'd like £25 plus p&p - or make me an offer for both smile.gif

I'll make a package of 3 routers here - the DG632, the DG834GT and an RP614 network router together for £35 including postage.

They would cost around £100 bought new, separately, and all work perfectly and in as new condition.

I also have a pack of OCZ 4GB PC8500 DDR2 RAM. It works at a standard 1066MHz.

Looking for £30 inclusive, but may accept a close offer wink.gif

I also have FS2004 plus FScene 1, 2 & 3 which I will let go for £18 (that's £15 for the software + £3 for p&p). Boxed, as new - never really liked FS9 and only bought it to fly the CS Hercules and the FScene was installed once then remained in their boxes.

I look after all my kit - so you can expect anything you buy from me to be clean and tidy.

I also have tons of kit about the house, as an avid computer enthusiast for the last 30-odd years, so if you are after anything in particular, send me a pm and I might have it, from older motherboards, RAM and processors to graphics cards (I even have an ISA graphics card!), cables, mice, joysticks etc etc.

I ditched my ebay account when it got hacked into twice, by the same Russian-Israeli criminal and will never open another one, so all this stuff is laying about unused and waiting for a new owner.

JD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks Jack, and yes indeed I am still needing a AGP GPU. There is a decent one that Joe pointed out at under£30 on amazon so I will go there soon. It's wifey's B'day on 13th April so I was waiting till then as I've also bought her a new monitor.

If you have one available JD, could you PM me with details.

regards

Brian (needles):001_th_smiles89: