Amazon are very good, never had any problems with them.

Roll on next month when I can finally get my Kindle

I saw today that Tesco are selling the kindle from Amazon, too. There wasn't a price on them, so I don't know if they will be at offer price or not.

JD

It's the same price. With Tescos you get to take it home with you. With Amazon, it comes presetup and configured to your account. With Tescos you get clubcard points. With Amazon you get nectar points.

You takes your choice, really. I've had mine since the New Year, and it's brilliant. Don't forget you can also get the free Kindle app for Mac/PC/iOS/Android, and whatever you are reading will stay in sync across all your platforms. :cool:

Yeah, I won't be buying it myself, though Tim.

I did take a good look at them end of last year, but I chose to go with a netbook instead (10.1" screen).

Then I know what I'm doing already, as it has Win7 on it, and I use it for reading and reference every day. It was double the price of the Kindle, mind.

I even read in bed with it - got hundreds of ebooks, e-zines and manuals etc etc and use it for shopping online, watching films on iplayer etc and tutorials for flight sims, both in written and video form. Oh - I also use it for my flight log :)

Blimey! and I wondered if I was going to be wasting my money! :icon_rockon:

If Kindle can do all that, too, I'd recommend getting one.

JD

• 4 weeks later...

Super price, you can't go wrong!

I have just purchased Sub Hunter 5 tonight for just over £6 only because I have seen a few people taking about it on the forums!

I got Silent Hunter 5 and others before that. Despite being the only decent sub game out there, the latest edition is somewhat disappointing due to it's horrible user interface. SH 4 is still best imo