Jankees - I'd think your beautiful Tiger A320 shot wouldn't count - I believe that a passenger airliner require 2 aisles, not the 1 on the A320 family. Could be wrong about the last point, but as a tubeliner fan, the 320 is classed as a 'narrowbody'

The C-130 does I think

Finally got around to finding some entries this month; first for quite a while. Life's been busy of late (my wife's just given birth to my future co-pilot!), or I've had no suitable aircraft in the hangar!

This is the only wide body I have, but it sure is wide!

Pregnant Guppy making final checks before take off.

widebodycompeion2.jpg

Slowly lumbering into the sky on a different occasion. It sure likes to hug the ground :biggrin:

widebodycompeion6.jpg

But once it's up it's a thing of beauty. Well, sort of...

widebodycompeion4.jpg

Good luck everyone! Some cracking shots posted so far :salute:

-Martyn

Pic2 We are all here guys except the A330 late again!!! O and can someone move that baby out of the way please it's wide boy's only this month.

2011-5-25_14-37-30-46.jpg

This month's winner is the pregnant Guppy from Mustang along with big congratulations on the birth of his future co-pilot,

Here is the winning shot:

widebodycompeion6.jpg

Martyn, please check your PM's

Cheers,

Joe

Wow, thanks Joe!:yahoo: That was an unexpected surprise this evening!

There were some excellent entries this month - I wasn't exactly confident! I loved Edward's MD-11, Aircraft Aviation's 767 on approach, plus there were a couple of great A380 & C-130 shots in the thread. Lots of potential winners for me, well done all!

I'll PM you back soon. Time to feed little Hayden (the future co-pilot) as my wife's trying to get some sleep :) After a bank holiday weekend spent at the hospital (glad to report all is fine) they're finally back home today. Not much time for flight simming lately - or much chance to sleep! :faint:

Good luck for June's competition, everyone! :icon_thumbup:

Martyn

Cheers all! I'm now awaiting a copy of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover from JF. I haven't flown a combat sim in over 5 years since IL-2:FB was still in its heyday, but every MS FS pilot needs a break sometimes :001_th_smiles89: