There was barely time to look out the window however with my flight plan taking me close to some restricted airspace.

fsscr023-4.jpg

As you can see I had to do a lot in 30 mins!

If anyone wants to try this flight feel free to ask for the plan. I had to avoid the dangerous airspace and the training zone to the south west. I picked up the A303 and headed over to Stone henge before landing at Boscombe airport.

Oh and the weather decided to try and distract me also!

fsscr017-7.jpg

Picking up the A303 with Stone henge just over the motorway barrier.

fsscr019-4.jpg

fsscr020-5.jpg

Thanks for viewing........if anyone has any Plan G flightplans that were particular memorable, could you let me have them?

Rich

Super shots Rich, great scenery for VFR, I agree with you about the best shot.

If you are interested, I have attached the plan for my flight last weekend from Mutley Field to Calais?

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks Joe!

I was thinking about a scenery package for Nice, since i am off there on my holidays this year. But i wonder if there is a good scenery for Calais? I must get a good one for Mutley Field too!? Any recommendations?

Rich

Hi Rich,

Scenery for Nice has to be Aerosoft Nice Côte d'Azur X of course, if you get that then you have to get Aerosoft Monaco X It's like never ending scenery purchases!

Anyhow, I am just undertaking a series of reviews of France VFR starting with Brittany and they have photoscenery for the Nord-Pas de Calais region too. It is a 2.4 metre/pixel resolution scenery so quite detailed. They tell me that it will be replaced in time with 1 metre/pixel scenery so will really be HD photo scenery.

They have all sorts of sceneries and airports available so it is worth a visit to http://www.francevfr.com/ you will need some type of on line translater unless you use Google Chrome browser :001_th_smiles89:

Cheers,

Joe

Oh, and Mutley field airfield and buildings are included in the UK2000 VFR Airfields Vol 1 scenery demo so you can get it for free! The photscenery is Playhorizon (Generation X) Version 3 being shipped from today.

Cheers,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Picking up the A303 with Stone henge just over the motorway barrier.

fsscr019-4.jpg

Rich

This is a great screenshot, can I just ask what if any scenery and weather related addons you were using at the time.