My first Mission

Hi Brett - Welcome to the Hangar and thanks for the heads up on your new mission. :thum:

I've installed it and have had a go - great dialog - looks very interesting! Will post some screenshots & comments when I can...

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Great Mission, Brett - here are some screen shots...

Climbing after accident emergency call-out:

Pinnacle_01_After_Take_Off.jpg

Accident L.Z. - about to take off after accident victim loaded:

Pinnacle_02_Camera_At_Accident.jpg

Accident patient off-loaded at hospital:

Pinnacle_03_Camera_At_Hospital.jpg

Detour to scare off grizzly from camp-site:

Pinnacle_04_Scare_Grizzly_Save_Camper.jpg

Back at base - welcome home by management:

Pinnacle_05_Return_To_Base_Success.jpg

Mission complete with Rewards:

Pinnacle_06_Rewards_Page.jpg

All in all an exciting and entertaining Mission! The dialogs are really good - did you record them yourself? The landing zones were all well defined - loved the blood-stained clothes on the accident victim! Look forward to your next Mission - thanks for sharing. :thum:

Hwyl - Dai. :cool:

Glad you liked it. It looks alot nicer in your screenshots than on my default FSX, w/low settings, that I run on my old laptop. The dialogs are synthesized voices that I got with the Natural Reader software package. It is not as good as real dialogs but much easier to do, especially when I am constantly changing them as I build the mission. Then again, it is free. : ) I messed up my reward conditions because the beta test reward was only supposed to show up for the beta testers that helped with the mission and was only to show up when flying to another airport after mission success. I should fix that! As soon as I figure out what I did wrong. :001_th_smiles48: Anyone that's wants to take a look see at it and let me know what I did wrong, well, it would be appreciated. The heli landing pad at the hospital that only shows half of it was another problem. It shows fine on my computer but a few folks had the same look as you. Must be a settings or texture issue. At last count I had about 200 downloads so how much work to put into it is always a question. After all, I do this for fun and as any mission builder will tell you, it gets boring flying your own mission about a thousand times(feels like that anyway) to fix everything. Not as many folks fly the heli missions compared to fixed wing aircraft. Ok, I'm done rambling on for now. Thanks for the input.

Brett