Get Just Flight Traffic X for £10 / €12.50 / $15 this weekend

GET TRAFFIC X FOR LESS THAN HALF PRICE THIS WEEKEND!

ONLY £10 / €12.50 / $15

(offer ends 9am UK time on Tuesday 4th October)

Traffic X is the latest version of Just Flight's popular series of AI traffic programs. With new aircraft and more traffic, Traffic X employs completely reworked and updated aircraft for FSX with new and more detailed airline liveries.

Traffic X includes 99 different aircraft models with numerous airline liveries and paint schemes - giving you a total of more than 1,700 individual aircraft.

Also half price this weekend - Civil & Military Traffic X PlusPak

This PlusPak provides additional civil and military AI aircraft for Traffic X, but Traffic X is NOT required if you simply want to add this PlusPak to FSX.

The PlusPak provides 12 civil aircraft types in a variety of paint schemes, giving a total of 137 aircraft, and 150 military aircraft comprising 16 different types.

TrafficX2d.jpg

TRAFFIC X - BOXED

Was £28.60 / €35.70 / $42.85

NOW ONLY £10 / €12.50 / $15

TrafficXDLc.jpg

TRAFFIC X - DOWNLOAD

Was £25.50 / €31.60 / $38.80

NOW ONLY £10 / €12.50 / $15

CivilMilESDc.jpg

TRAFFIC X PLUSPAK CIVIL & MILITARY

Was £13.25 / €16.30 / $20.45

NOW ONLY £6.62 / €8.15 / $10.22

TRAFFIC X

• Airliners, GA, military and commuter types will fill your skies – check them out in the exclusive printed Spotter’s Guide
  • Includes over 1,700 different variants based on more than 80 aircraft models
  • Get the pilot’s perspective in each aircraft with the Flyable Aircraft Tool
  • Drive the airport vehicles and monitor traffic from ground level
  • ChronoTraffic™ provides traffic from different time periods
  • Traffic Control Centre allows you to customise your traffic

Traffic Radar monitors the multitude of movements

paypal_logo.jpg

We now accept PayPal in both the Just Flight & Just Trains shopping carts

Actually the Pluspak is a must if you buy Traffic X, it adds a whole new dimension with loads of military and GA, I would have liked to have seen more helis but I have Fight1's Helitraffic for that.

Cheers

Joe

Sabre - WoAI has higher quality aircraft (ie - more precise textures etc) but Traffic X (I used to use Traffic 2005) will allow you to have things like follow-me cars, control towers and 'Spotty' as 'flyable' aircraft. It's also easier to edit flight-plans, make new ones etc