atc1.jpg

"The GF-ATC panel combines excellent constructional quality, great design, and flawless innovation to deliver a top-notch flight simulator experience..."

Read on for Jack's in-depth review of this under-estimated instrument

You couldn't have read and digested it in seven minutes! It took me hours to make the page up and weeks for Jack to write it! :rofl:

7 minutes! Surely you mean six?!

I'm quite a fast reader and take quite a bit in Joe - it just takes me far longer to write reviews!

Comprehensive review, Jack - thanks for your attention to detail! :thum:

@ Chuck - took me 6 minutes to read the introduction! :stars:

Oh, Yes, can I do the Go-Flight/Sim-To-Go Jet-Pit 737 when it's available?!? :whis:

Ciao - Dai. :cool:

Very interesting review ...... on yet another good product from GoFlight.

...... but does the squelch knob really work?

...... to be fair to other GF products, their GF-P8 module can also be used for FSX ATC communications ... allowing numbered standard ATC pilot responses with one action (just one button push) instead of this reviewed products double action (rotating knob number selection, then pushing to select!)

...... I read somewhere that FSX ATC communications can be spit in two within FS itself (I suppose with 2 sound cards?) which would allow ONLY ATC communications through the headset, with engine noises, etc through the pc attached speakers ... any info on this?!?!

...... my experience with GoFlight is very slow and unhelpfull response to users ... with their forum being much more usefull.

David

...... I read somewhere that FSX ATC communications can be spit in two within FS itself (I suppose with 2 sound cards?) which would allow ONLY ATC communications through the headset, with engine noises, etc through the pc attached speakers ... any info on this?!?!

Hi, yess that's right. I have a PCI sound card for ATC and a USB sound dongle for the environment sounds. The USB one works quite well and only cost a couple of quid- including postage from Hong Kong as well. The allocation is made in the sound set up in FSX.

Regards

Den