Just Flight 757 Freemium

HI,

If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you download a copy of the Just Flight 757 for FSX. Although it may be a member of the F-Lite family and only come with BA colors, I have to say I quite like it and the fact that you can get one of 15 livery packs for £2 each or all 15 for £19.99, really is the best way IMHO to do, it as I can now get the the liveries I want.

Download your FREE! what should be payware 757 today!

http://justflight.co...uct.asp?pid=880

I can only recommend it as it is a beautiful aircraft to fly, and look at.

TRB :pilotic:

It certainly is a nice aircraft and sounds good too. I have never flown one of these detailed payware type planes and found the instructions a bit daunting at first but have completed the tutorial flight that was included. I followed the instructions for the overhead panel and have somewhat figured out that fancy FMS thingee. Need to do it a bunch more times so I can instill all this stuff in my mental/muscle memory. Seems like alot of work but was more realistic than the default startups and enjoyed my maiden flight.

There were still a few clickable items on the overhead panel that were never covered in the instructions, so didn't touch them. Also noticed that on the throttle quadrant when I clicked the button to map and then pushed on the WPT button it did not light up like the other mode buttons did. I definitely need to review all this information more thoroughly and learn the specifics of what everything does. This always helps me retain the processes easier. This adds a new layer to FSX for me and I will try not to enjoy it too much because I still like the GA/VFR style of flying more than the long distance tube flights. Not just a job but an adventure.

Sure was nice of them to make this a freebe and it might even get me to buy a few more textures, if I stay with it.

Hi Brett,

Although I went into a fair amount of detail when I wrote the tutorial, the beauty of it being F-Lite is that there is nothing to stop you loading the aircraft and taking off without going through any of those steps. Unlike more complex add-ons, the aircraft will fly without any problems even with various systems not configured for flight.

Thanks

Martyn

Hi Brett,

Although I went into a fair amount of detail when I wrote the tutorial, the beauty of it being F-Lite is that there is nothing to stop you loading the aircraft and taking off without going through any of those steps. Unlike more complex add-ons, the aircraft will fly without any problems even with various systems not configured for flight.

Thanks

Martyn

Well thank you for that, I had tested the Ctrl+E startup and it did indeed work as intended and I now know what everyone means when calling it an F-Lite. The startup procedures are just to much fun(addicting) and it's always nice to learn something new. The manual, although daunting for a first timer, was very well done and easy to understand. Had me up and flying in a acceptable amount of time. Kudos for providing a sweet sounding, great handling, well documented and beautifully crafted aircraft.

I guess I need to post my question about the HSI WPT mode button on your F-Lite forum or in tech support?

Ok so this was the first passenger jet that I hav flown in FSX, I am a fan of the carenado planes and single props. Even so thort I'd give this a try!

Jumped into the cockpit and the amount of buttons was very frightening to me (single props 3 clicks and ur taxiing). So I cracked on with the tutorial!

Love how you sed work your way round top panel makes it easier to remember! Took me about 20mins or so and I was ready for take off! 30,000 feet over the channel is something I've not seen in FSX - very nice I must say!

I still love low and slow but I'm planning a round world trip (no rally just me). This plane might b a good choice but I might miss out on scenery at height!

Even so I'm babbling, conclusion I came to was its a pleasure to start and fly with easy auto pilot gr8 tutorial

yeah I got a problem lol - I had to revert to a backup of my HDD and removed the addon - tried to re-install and it couldnt find the login page or something, closing out of the installer showed an error saying the addon could not be found in my profile? I hadnt even logged in.

When I login on the web I can see the freemium just fine.

Any ideas, I am gutted I have lost this one?

• 9 years later...

I love this plain, but had a question taht i cant seam to find anywhere. So i did a flight the other day, and when i try to land, it always wants to speed up really fast and dive. I have attempted to land with the Ils approach and rnv approach and the same thing happens both ways. Any suggestions or ideas on what i can do to fix this. I love this jet and all the great sounds and quallity put into this one. Thanks much. John or bvipilots on youtube