carenado bonanza A36 ignition switch?

Yeah - I've got other carenado planes and they work but this one the mouse pointer turns into a hand wen hovering over the switch, it even shows a grab hand when clicking and holding but the switch doesn't turn wen I move the mouse in any direction.

The other carenado plane switch has a + and - when grabbing not this one

I will try this but I have pushed the mixture full all the way - it just seems I cannot turn the knob in any direction. It doesnt matter because I do all my pre-checks and switches and then I press ctrl+e to start the engine. Not a big problem anymore I have got into the habit.

Thanks for your reply though mate

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah - I've got other carenado planes and they work but this one the mouse pointer turns into a hand wen hovering over the switch, it even shows a grab hand when clicking and holding but the switch doesn't turn wen I move the mouse in any direction.

I know I'm a bit late into this one Jim and I see you have a work around anyway but have you tried scrolling the mouse wheel when hovering over the switch?

Apologies if you've tried it.

I have not tried that - instead I have put the F33A into the hangar for a repaint - going to look exactly like the A36 but the ignition key actually works :)

The F33A suites what I use it for more anyway because instead of having passenger seats and doors it has a nice little cargo door with baggage - so I can act out my touring properly when I land get the bags out etc ya di da!

I will try that though as it is something I didn't think about

OK tried the mouse scroll on the A36 and what do you know - it frickin worked :) Now I can actually start my A36 the way it should be started!!!

I didn't like the ctrl+E way because it was too forgiving when you have missed something from your startup procedure; not though I forgot to set the fuel switch to one of the tanks and the engine spluttered and stopped - NICE!!!

THANKS SABRE I LOVE YOU X ;)