HELP FSX FANS! I need help finding my holy grail!

I am looking for the following:

- small aircraft but fast: either GA Twin or VLJ

- traditional IFR equipment (no GN430's etc for switching Nav Radios)

- indisputable shared cockpit support (Please do not mention the Baron as many people say that the Turbine does not live up to claims)

- accurate flight model

- accurate as possible AP

I will pay any price! Just tell me where to find it!

I am not sure it meets all your needs but the Flight 1 Citation Mustang is a good VLJ

I like the Duke B60 piston/turbine (turbine is faster) - the piston version is shown in my sig

No go...I've read that that shared cockpit support is spotty at best even after patches.

Tried the VLJ a while ago but it ran like snot on my system unfortunately.

..and it's a G1000...I'm specifically looking for a traditional stack (Bendix or similiar)

@Wyatt, I'll check out the A36. Thanks! I tried the V35 but yeah, don't like that V-tail.

@hurricanemk1c - that's definitely not on my radar, do you have a link?

How about the milViz C310R, have often looked into getting this one myself, and it gives you a few cockpit options as well ;)

http://www.milviz.co...em.php?id=C310R

review of the Milviz C310R at Muttleys hanger, by our very own needles :)

http://mutleyshangar...i/c310/c310.htm

Cheer's...Graham...

PS: here's a video.

Apologies Guys for not answering sooner. I have been busy with RW stuff lately. I would still recommend you try and get the C310R, it's a cracking little craft and at 16euros it's a bargain. :thum:

Apologies Guys for not answering sooner. I have been busy with RW stuff lately. I would still recommend you try and get the C310R, it's a cracking little craft and at 16euros it's a bargain. :thum:

Your right Brian,

Think I'll try it at that price, time to get the plastic out again :secret:

I don't have a half decent add-on twin GA, in anycase ;)

Cheer's...Graham...

Sorry for drifting of from your topic Rabbitc.

@Graham: If you want another option for a twin GA there's always the Carenado B58 Baron. The big difference is that it has old fashioned steam guages instead of a glass panel, but it handles like a dream.

Thanks for that stu, sorry mate! but I already bought the Milviz one, the sale price was just to tempting for me again LOL :D

It seem's to be very good for what I payed, but don't have another twin in my hanger to compare it too, so can't really say if it's any better than the other payware twin GA or not, to be honest! :unsure: but I do like all the different VC options though, and the lights are very good so there is no need to "A2A Shockwave" them ATM :).

I'm pretty sure it's not going to replace my P47 at any point in the future though ;)

Cheer's...Graham...

Sorry for drifting of from your topic Rabbitc.

@Graham: If you want another option for a twin GA there's always the Carenado B58 Baron. The big difference is that it has old fashioned steam guages instead of a glass panel, but it handles like a dream.

not a worry...

Some great suggestions but most fail on one key fact: shared cockpit.

I know definitively that the MilViz doesn't support it (a bloody shame because a mate has it and it's brilliant) and the Duke Turbine's 'improved support' apparently leaves a lot to be desired by what I've read in forums, etc.

Carenado has told me that they don't support shared but a lot of customers have said that they work - so the candidate on the table right now is the C340 and the B58 subject to testing.

Thanks for that stu, sorry mate! but I already bought the Milviz one, the sale price was just to tempting for me again LOL :D

Something else you made me buy - well that's what I told the Mrs :rolleyes:

You should see what's on your shopping list for Christmas :P

Cheer's...Graham...