Real Environment Xtreme Clouds Problem

Hello,

I have been having this problem since I got my new computer, when I use REX, REXv2.0, or REXv2.0 Overdrive, the clouds don't show up. Real Environment Xtreme worked fine on my old computer, but now, it isn't. I have asked for help everywhere, so now, I was wondering if you guys could help? :)

Sincerely,

fssimguy

Yeah make sure you have all the paths in the options section set correctly and then also save both options and configuration screens. Does this also occur when running the REX 2.0 weather engine?

If so; do you get the green text bar informing you the weather is being loaded into the game etc?

Don't foget, it may be a stupid question but make sure you have installed the theme too (click install on the themes page) - I am sure you would have done this though ;)

When i reintstalled REX 2.0 the default folder it selected for FSX was the wrong one. Uninstall it and reinstall and manually point it to the FSX folder and you should be OK.

Hey mate, I believe you can change this without re-installing by going into the configuration/options pages