Guess The Airport

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.... On this planet John! ♬ There is a house.... ♬

Well Rob, that's a cracker. I have tried most Easyjet majors. So I have been looking at the top righthand corner and it looks like a North American Freeway, but the nearest so far is 06R Toronto Pearson. My eyes are getting blured on GE, so it's another clue please.. :stars:

Im going to go ahead and guess on the northern end of 18R/36L at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (KCLT)

and if I'm correct that runway it's not in default FSX.. at least it was missing when I flew out of there during the last ATWC....

Is that picture from Google Earth, it is not a birds eye view, as there seems to be a lot of ground elevation that stands out to much fo GE?

I have spent awhile searching in GE and would hate to think I have been in the wrong place?

Thanks brett.

And before I forget. In my previous submission, I said that the clouds were a clue, if you thought of them as something else. That was a reference to the veldfires that are common on the Highveld in winter.

Here's the new one:

2012-5-11_19-52-31-171.jpg

Clue: The county within which this airport is located, as well as the county seat, shares a name with a Johannesburg suburb.

2nd clue:

dirt3_game%25202012-05-11%252020-21-14-29.jpg

This should help you find the area you're looking for and once you find that, you should find the airport. Though this is a screenshot from a game, the car exists in real life, as does the driver, as does the rally.