Guess The Airport

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.... On this planet John! ♬ There is a house.... ♬

I didn't see a clue, so took your first sentence as a clue on the off chance. Looked around LAX for two runway type airports airports, then checked them out in fsx. Even the default airport had that large section of buildings set at an angle as in your image. Got lucky. :huh:

I'll work something up tomorrow for you guys. :D

Good clue Dai, but the luck had it. :D I'm going to be nice and give you guys an easy one.

This next airport features a pilot that is a bit of a night owl but will always return home after a night of carousing.

2012112161637143.jpg

Good luck and good skill :winka:

Well Dai, as long as you mention it....I do believe that Mexico used to own this area but lost the land some time ago according to my history books, making their country much smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

If you decide to explore a certain point of interest nearby, I would suggest bringing a raincoat, flashlight, hat and rubber boots. Rain would not be my chief concern.

First runway info: 06/24

Holy GTA clue Brett!

Is it TS55 Bat Cave Field?

I'll have Alfred get us some tea!

Sorry for a late reply, this reminds me of my favourite Batman sayings-

"It's sometimes difficult to think clearly when you're strapped to a printing press."

Priceless! :rofl:

EDIT: I have just found a better one. Joker - "Never rub another man's rhubarb." I dread to think what he was on about!

Way to go Boss man, ya got it. :thum: Good job. Isn't funny how when you read back on all the clues,(one was in another thread) once you know the answer, you wonder how you didn't get it earlier. Although it was an airport off the beaten path there were many clues given. Another clue was given in my conversation with Joe at the top of this page. Head slap!! For those of you who like a nice STOL aircraft I highly recommend the Aeroprakt A-22 Foxbat with 3D gauges and best of all it's freeware. I even put the aircraft in this months screenshot contest which I don't normally enter. Over to you Oh Clever One......

Nice one Brett...

Was pulling my hair out yesterday trying to find batman related airfileds in Texas over on Wikipedia... but sadly Bat Cave Field wasn't in their list of Airports in Texas...

The closest I got was Bruce Field (E30) but that one only had one runway, and was to far north considering the 29N mark in the shot....

• A famous aircraft manufacturer was founded on a site right next to the airfield
  • This is an international airport with well over 2.5M passenger movements a year (They must have very good latrines!)
  • Don't take up as being north.