• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wing struts above the wing have to be big - they're in compression rather than tension and have to be beefy enough to not buckle. Wings struts below the wing are in tension and the load-bearing elemen

But can it lay an egg?   I've seen photos of that one before but don't know what it is or where it's based.  Such poor taste in flying objects is more commonly seen in the hot air balloon ge

What a cock up.

Posted Images

I suppose you're right Clem - it's a 22000 Class DMU:

I dont think any amont of googling would have got me that! But i did try...

Anyway, sory for the delay....heres another cockpit....not the worlds best quality rendition, this one is from FS2004. I think its quite difficult, but guessable...

WhatCockpit-LockheedF-16FightingFal.jpg

WhatCockpit-LockheedF-16Viper.jpg

Could be a Lockheed Vega 5B?

(I got a long memory ^_^ )

Thats some good memory skills right there. I must have posted the same photos in about 2006? Possibly earlier. Used the same guess the aircraft when i posted that A320 recently too. (although that was a different photo)

If i get another go, i promise to post a new photo/aircraft!

On an off-forum side note, I havent forgotten to reply to your message by the way, i just havent done it yet :whis:

I remember seeing those rudder pedals before and I still have the data from the old forum! Martyn from Just Flight guessed it correctly last time, he should post the next one!

I'll get one posted asap.