Addit! Pro For FSX Version upgrades to V7.3.3

Addit! Pro For Flight Simulator X is a full-featured addon manager for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. With Addit! Pro you can:

• Quickly and easily install new addons straight from zip files, rar files, or from folders.
  • Remove addons without breaking others.
  • Manage aircraft, adventures, A.I. airport and facilities data, flights, flight plans, gauges, missions, panels, scenery, skins and repaints, sounds, textures, videos, weather and more!
  • Archive addons in Addit! Pro's File Cabinet, automatically zipped to save disk space.
  • Modify your aircraft, panels and sounds.
  • Manage multiple configurations using Addit! Pro's FS Configuration Manager.
  • Full-featured scenery library editor provides all of the functionality of Flight Simulator's scenery library manager plus much more!
  • Generate HTML or text reports.
  • Automatically update Flight Simulator's scenery library.
  • Detailed and robust HTML Help system guides you every step of the way.

addit_pro_for_flight_simulator_x.jpg

Version 7.3.3 includes a powerful new cleanup tool to remove leftover aircraft folders to help keep your Flight Simulator installation neat and organized. This release also includes many other changes and additions and a few bug fixes. Please visit our website for complete details

http://www.byteforge.com

I've been using it for a couple of years and it is very good, recommended.

Was going to ask if you use it Joe :) Thanks for answering the question before I even asked.

I just had an addon crash every time I load the aircraft into the game - this would have solved it all but now I have to fish out the bad stuff manually :(

Thanks for the recommendation, I may get this.