Now come out with your hands up!

p3d20.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Extras used.

Flight Environment

Aerosoft Tahiti

FTX Pacific North West and Cushman Meadow

Aerosoft Catalina

I reckon you'd better ask LM if the Hangar can have Corporate Membership... :clapping:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Actually, a 6 month non-recurring developers licence is around £39 which is not bad, the monthly subscription is just over £6.50, once the version upgrade happens I could be tempted at that price, you would always get the latest version and it is a developing product.

great shots Joe - couldnt help noticing that the runway is blurred at Cushman - I do not know if this is the same issue as me but I found if you choose 'anisotropic' filtering in the settings it would solve that. You may even have to force your video card to use anisotropic filtering and ignoring application settings - either way up to you bud.

Funny having a sub involved there :) Like it!!

Thanks Jim, I haven't tweaked it at all yet, I don't remember if you can set that in the P3D sim?, It's not all identical to FSX. I will probably set up a profile with nVidia Inspector when I get the time, that will sort it, you shouldn't use software filtering where you can use hardware filtering :thum:

It will be interesting to see what V2 brings? I know they are making it DX11 and more GPU rather than CPU dependant.

Cheers...Joe

Thanks Jim, I haven't tweaked it at all yet, I don't remember if you can set that in the P3D sim?, It's not all identical to FSX. I will probably set up a profile with nVidia Inspector when I get the time, that will sort it, you shouldn't use software filtering where you can use hardware filtering :thum:

It will be interesting to see what V2 brings? I know they are making it DX11 and more GPU rather than CPU dependant.

Cheers...Joe

Cool - I haven't even looked into P3D at all, may have to take a butchers when I get 10mins see what its all about :)

Looks great Joe.

What's the default scenery in P3D like? Is it the same as in FSX, or enhanced in some way?

@Tim: If you want a runway that you're sure to overshoot almost regardless of what your flying try Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (TNCS) located on the island of Saba just southwest of Saint Martin ;)

If you really want to overshoot it, try it with a 737 :)