looking for vfr charts for australia (queensland) - any ideas?

not sure this is what you're looking for Jim, but i stumbled over some clickable Operational Nav Charts for Europe, Asia, Afria and Australasia here just click the section you want to view, and save it to your HDD for later.... as for airfield specific info, I managed to find the PDFs on the Australian Aviation Authority site - here

did that help any?

i must have too much time on my hands at the mo!

*cough" C17 review! :whis:

that's slowly coming along Joe...although i must admit that until very recently (last week actually) i had temporarily uninstalled FS9. And it may be that i'll leave it as is until i upgrade my PC and get FSX installed and working nicely on it...FS9 will follow shortly after, and then the review can resume.

I checked Andrew Godden's GAAR 2012 site, recalling he had a link there. It turns out to be the same one Simi posted.

I have put together airport diagrams for all the GAAR 2012 airports, including the T&G and refueling stop airports - all are posted in the MH Download Centre. As for the equivalent of US Sectionals, I haven't a clue - don't even know if they exist.

John

I checked Andrew Godden's GAAR 2012 site, recalling he had a link there. It turns out to be the same one Simi posted.

I have put together airport diagrams for all the GAAR 2012 airports, including the T&G and refueling stop airports - all are posted in the MH Download Centre. As for the equivalent of US Sectionals, I haven't a clue - don't even know if they exist.

John

Big thanks for hooking me up with the diagrams for GARR. Just finished downloading them, I used them last year too and they were nicely done up and a pleasure to use right on my desktop during the flight.

Just to note that when doing a search from the download page, the ICAO code, for a few of them, would come up as not found. Using the name of the airport would then produce the desired result. Odd, no?

Again, thanks for adding to the pleasure of flying in FSX,

Brett

Brett

The search engine in the Download Centre will not accept a 3-character search term. If searching for an airport that has a 3-character ICAO use one word of the airport or city name instead and it will work fine.

The diagrams are not just for rallies. There are over a thousand now and I'll take special requests if there's somewhere you'd like to have one (or three or ten) for. I'm going to be doing them anyway - I may as well do them for places where people will actually use them.

John