Update on Dodgy Alan (Get well soon)

Anyone who knows Alan will know he's a great friend of the Hangar with his screenshot posts of aircraft a lot of us haven't even heard of before!

Some of you will also know that he was going into hospital for (Another) quadruple heart bypass operation which for many reasons, not least they had to graft onto grafts, was going to be a high-risk procedure.

Well I texted him today and he called me back from his hospital bed in Southampton, he has had the operation which did turn out to have complications and they only closed his chest a couple of days after the main operation. This week he is feeling a lot better and was certainly very chirpy on the phone.

Hopefully Alan will be transferred to a local hospital in a few days for a couple more weeks of observation and recovery, then Alan says he will be looking for a new job!

So let's all wish Alan a speedy recovery and look forward to some more of his interesting and entertaining posts, feel free to add your virtual get well card/greetings to this topic.

Cheers,

Joe

Alan,

Wishing you all the best. Hopefully the worst is over now, except the part about looking for a new job. I wish you all manner of success in both the recovery and the job search, when it comes time for that. Looking forward to your quick return to MH and the screenshot stories you post.

John

Thanks for let me know and the update ! The best wishes from me and fast recovery !!. Hopefully is back soon !!

Every cloud has a silver Lining !!. Health is the highest good.

Best wishes, from me !!!! :hat: get well soon Alan !!

Max

It's all been said above Alan. But I also would like to offer my feelings of hope to you. Wifey and I hope you are soon on the mend and back at the flight sim'. Take care and catch up soon.

Regards to your family also.

:thum:

Wishing you the Very Best Alan.

We are all Rooting for your speedy :pilotic: recovery and hope it won't be long before you are up and about and posting some more of your intresting a/c and great info. :hat:

You take care Matey.

Kind Regards

mike H

Be sure your medical persons are using the "readback" method to confirm correct understanding of instructions. A doctor once told a dyslexic nurse to "Prick his boil..." It wasn't pretty.

John