A few shots from a short flight this morning from 1WA6 to KSHN.

My reputation is slowly building now and more jobs are becoming available in this fantastic region!

ScreenHunter_02Jan221210.jpg

ScreenHunter_04Jan221216.jpg

ScreenHunter_06Jan221219.jpg

Never seen a perfect mirror image of the sun on the water before in FSX

ScreenHunter_07Jan221227.jpg

ScreenHunter_08Jan221227.jpg

ScreenHunter_11Jan221248.jpg

Very nice Rob :thum: .

Look's like all the Mutleys members are flying 182's in the Orbx world these days! :cool:

( maybe we should start our own AH flying club at Mutleys ;) )

Cheer's...Graham...

Indeed - until my dispute with Fall City management I was even hauling out of the same airfield. Now I'm up the road with Jim at Darrington :D :D

Would be great fun if we could all haul for the same company and pick up jobs all over the place :cool:

Great shots Rob. Good job :thum:

Great minds think alike ;)

http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/index.php/topic/7363-hauling-the-pacific-northwest/

I agree with Sabre, would be great to all join together.

Darrington for me is a bit dead for short trips - I want 70nm stretches but all the jobs seem to pick up are to Concrete and no smaller airstrips around the area etc. I may move base but not made my mind up yet :)

I have bases at Fall City and Diamond Point. I don't have time for longer flights so used a tip of John's to help generate a lot of shorter flights (reduce the aircraft range in AH). It's only over the last couple of weeks that more jobs have started popping up from Fall City, and I'm also getting a few base-to-base jobs to do too. When funds allow I will probably expand my Orbx airport range in this next of the woods and open more bases.

Thanks for the comments

I have bases at Fall City and Diamond Point. I don't have time for longer flights so used a tip of John's to help generate a lot of shorter flights (reduce the aircraft range in AH). It's only over the last couple of weeks that more jobs have started popping up from Fall City, and I'm also getting a few base-to-base jobs to do too. When funds allow I will probably expand my Orbx airport range in this next of the woods and open more bases.

Thanks for the comments

Rob are you just flying yourself with no AI pilots? If so how does it work out with two bases, what's the main benefits. I was thinking of doing this to maximise my use of the Orbx sale airfields I bought but not sure how cost effective it would be :)