VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X, Scotland South

Hi Mike,

Not sure where your post ended up mate.

As for the Highland scenery coming out, I'm not too sure yet but I think I read somewhere that it was due in 2012 so don't hold your breath. It could well be next year.

Having said that, I wish the publishing houses that give us such great scenery packages, would hold fire on release dates until they know for definite, that way we don't have the sense of letdown when it doesn't arrive.

I will be keeping a sharp lookout for it, don't you worry mate.

Meanwhile I will be doing the review for South Scotland when it arrives on my desk.

It will take some time to do as I want to cover everything it has to offer so there will be a lot of flying hours to do.

Cheers for now.

Brian

I'm waiting by the door for my copy to hit the mat! Should be tomorrow...hopefully.

I can't wait for a Highlands volume to be released. This is where I had my first real helicopter flight and I'd love to relive it from the right hand seat this time!

This is a wondrous place and Im excited to fly a virtual version, especially with REX plugged in.

I can't wait for the Highlands either, I want to fly over Brains house!

Have you put your pin in our members map yet Tom? The Highlands are looking a little bare at the moment ^_^

Thanks for calling me Brain Boss. I like it. I love your spell checker. :P

I'm waiting by the door for my copy to hit the mat! Should be tomorrow...hopefully.

I can't wait for a Highlands volume to be released. This is where I had my first real helicopter flight and I'd love to relive it from the right hand seat this time!

This is a wondrous place and Im excited to fly a virtual version, especially with REX plugged in.

Hey Tom, welcome to Mutley's Hangar.

Get your pin on the members map and let's start filling the Highlands with pins.

Hope you enjoy Scotland South and look out for my review of it when I have submitted it. That may be some time as I only got it today, so there's a lot of flying hours to do to give it justice.

Hope you enjoy being a part of Mutley's Hangar and if you have any questions, just fire away. We have a plethora of lads and lasses here that are willing to help and impart their knowledge.

I keep finding these new forums here on this site ... Neat.

I got this scenery through the door today ... I heard a thump on my hallway carpet this morning, my Cat pricked up his ears and looked at me ... as if to say, do you think that was Playsims Scotland south delivered? Hope your happy, maybe you will feed me more now! <--- he's the most cynical spoiled Pet in Scotland BTW.

And indeed it was and its good :thum:

Not adversly ... I do have a medical condition that I try to keep in check.

But thanks for the ground check mate, perhaps I have been posting here to much recently and I need to take stock.

My take on life is very pythonesque, live for today and worry about tomorrow later ... I do enjoy this site though and I'll probably back off for a while.

Cheers.

PS: to tell the truth I'm totally embarrased now.

PPS: you hit a raw nerve Brian and I jumped ... I still think your reply was a bit odd and unnecessasry though.

I keep finding these new forums here on this site ... Neat.

I got this scenery through the door today ... I heard a thump on my hallway carpet this morning, my Cat pricked up his ears and looked at me ... as if to say, do you think that was Playsims Scotland south delivered? Hope your happy, maybe you will feed me more now! <--- he's the most cynical spoiled Pet in Scotland BTW.

And indeed it was and its good :thum:

We keep moving forums M31 so we are harder to hit!

I got this today too, not installed yet, still on forum duties, boy it's getting busy here :hat:

Cheers,

Joe

We keep moving forums M31 so we are harder to hit!

I got this today too, not installed yet, still on forum duties, boy it's getting busy here :hat:

Cheers,

Joe

I meant what I said, Joe ... sometimes my enthusiasm overflows I guess?

I certainly never meant any offence to Brian to warrant that response in public (in my mind) I have the highest respect for him ... I just Dunno? if he thought I was unwell, why not ask me in private?

Hey Colin, I'm so sorry, I was actually posting that question to Joe. In a previous post Joe called me Brains instead of Brian. So I was asking Joe if he was unwell.

It happened that you posted at the same time as me so it looked as though I was asking you.

Don't worry mate, everything if fine and I wasn't prying into your health probs. Jeez I have enough of my own health probs mate.

Take care and I'll be in touch soon.

:thum:

Oh Dear ... I've put 1 and 1 together and made 3 again ... Brian and Joe were just involved in normal banter ... I was caught off guard at a low ebb and jumped to the wrong conclusion for some silly reason.

Profuse apology's to Brian and especially Joe for putting up with me.

Lets move on, nothing to see here folks :whis:

Relax, M31. This is the friendliest, least judgmental site you'll ever find. No one I know here holds any grudges and posts that could be taken several ways are usually interpreted giving the benefit of the doubt. We've all misunderstood something from time to time and most of us have made a post or two we wish we hadn't. This is just not the kind of place where you're likely to be flamed, de-famed, censored or banned unless you really, really hang it out there or go for someone's throat.

John