Hi everyone,

For quite some time now I have been an active user of "Gatwick Xtreme" by Gary Summons (UK2000 Scenery) and when I first purchased it noticed something very wrong with how the aircraft park. I am Using FS9, World of AI and Project AI

These screenshots should tell the story...

fsscr000-8.jpg

fsscr001-10.jpg

If you haven't realised the problem...EasyJet at North Terminal and GB Airways/British Airways in the south??? Very unrealistic...

There must be a replacement AFCAD somewhere but I have never found it, any advice?

Thanks a lot,

Tap

I had the same problem with this software, I am using Just Flight Traffic, all I did was to remove the AF2_ file it was using.

I'm not sure where your AFCAD file will be but have a browse around the Scenery or World scenery to see if you have any files starting EGKK try disabling them (you may have more than 1) and see what happens.

Cheers

Guys, guys, guys...

...just to put things in perspective, if the worst thing that happens to you today is that the wrong airlines

are parking at the wrong terminals, you're having a pretty good day. :mrhappy: :???:

John

John, John, John,

It's not the only thing that's going wrong, there is also a brown field amongst the green fields a mile away from the airport!!!! :giggle:

and also a tree that is slightly shorter than the rest next to the runway! I think this calls for a refund!!! :help:

:mrhappy: :???:

Best Regards,

Tap

PS. I am having a pretty good day! :bored: