Is there a way of finding out the flight plans of the AI aircraft that are in the FSX programme, and their take off and landing schedules?

I am often at an airport, and I see the planes taxing and taking off, or coming in to land; and I would like to know how I can find out when these flights are scheduled for.

For a bit of fun, I try to take off with them and try to follow them - it's just a bit of fun and quite a challenge because they turn suddenly and I don't have any knowledge of what their flight plans are.

Any ideas?

I recommend the freeware...

FS2004/FSX AI Flight Planner Version 2

... from Flightsim.com.

It takes a little learning but the documentation is good and it's fairly easy to use. Among other things it will give you a timetable of AI arrivals and departures for any selected airport (including by day of week for 7 day flight plans), which can be sent to Notepad with a button press. It's not too printer-friendly, however.

John

Plan-G will tell you - if you are connected to FS, hover the mouse over the plane you're interested in, and its details will pop up, including its flight plan.

Been to Tauranga, btw.... only place in New Zealand I got stopped by the police! :whis:

Didn't say I got arrested! Just got pulled over. It was a Friday night & I was on the way back to my motel after a pleasant meal at a restaurant in Tauranga Beach. For some reason the rozzers were out in force and pulling people over left, right and centre... This was 2006.