As Team World Champions, Team-Mutley wil most certainly be participating in this year's MEBAR. Please let me know if you'd like to join either:

1. The 'A' Team - no age limit, but you must be high spirited and young at heart!

2. The 'Professionals' - not strictly Old Lags, but probably near the summit, if not over the hill...

We've used a variety of aircraft in the past. If you have a preference, let us know and we'll sort it out.

Thank You for your support!

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Did I say two Teams?!?

O,K, - how's about the 'Professionals' for Joe and Brett - with me, I guess...

...And Kieran's for the 'A' Team?

C'mon Lads and Lasses - more members required! :thum:

Provisionally, the Teams are looking like this:

'A' Team: Kieran + Brett + Tim + 2 more;

Professionals: Joe + Rob + Dai + 2 more.

The 'Professionals', being experienced veterans (Vintage more like! - Ed) are considering the DC-3, but this isn't confirmed yet. The 'A' Team have a number of possible aircraft, but, again haven't settled on a particular one. Can you organise this, Kieran, please?

Lastly, there will be some rivalry between the Teams, so, please keep it clean, eh?!? :thum:

Dai,

Now that the dust is settling after the GAAR and assisting with the MEBAR, I can see there is not just a forest out there, but an entire world.

Add me in on one of the teams. You can decide which one for me and I promise not to suggest an aircraft entry that has a spare (3rd) engine. I am also happy to do one of the longer Flight Legs.

Cheers

Andrew

I guess you've got to be with the 'Professionals', Andrew! Welcome! :clapping:

Is the DC-3 O.K. with you? Let us know if you'd prefer another model...

@ Kieran - Thanks for your help. :thum:

Dai,

Can we just call ourselves the B Team rather than the Professionals, there are pilots on the A Team that are far more professional than me! (Remember the GAAR?!)

I'm easy (Duran Duran? - Ed) - maybe 'Old Lags' would be more appropriate - or, how's about 'Mutley's Vets'. I just saw myself driving a souped up Ford Sierra... :whis:

Anyway, are you planning to get lost (Again? - Ed) over the U.K.?!? :clapping: