Q. How many times can I Enter?

A. As many times as you like, so long as the pilot name and aircraft type is different.

Q. What aircraft can I fly?

A. Any piston or turbo prop with a cruising speed (Not maximum) of no more than 250kts.

Q. How are my target times calculated?

A. There is a test flight you must fly over a designated course prior to registration. From your entry time we caclulate your test time for each flight, however, 2 of the flights will not have the target time published, you will complete them at your own pace from previous flight experience.

Q. How do I set my flight up? What about the weather?

A. We supply a set of flight situation files for FSX and FS9, all you have to do is change the aircraft to the one you registered.

Q. I got 100% for each flight, so I am the winner, right?!

A. Definately not! We don't have a winner, although someones agregated scores will be better than someone elses. We have been doing this for a long time now, so we have a pretty good idea what is genuine!

Q. Someone said there are prizes, is that right, how do I win?

A. All pilots who complete the rally will be entered into a lucky dip to win a Flight1 published dvd product of up to £50 value. If drawn the pilot has a choice from an extensive catalogue.

Q. OK, I'm in! When and where do I sign up?!

A. Pilot registration opens Saturday 17th March 2012, the web location will be announced then.