Help! Odd behaviour mid flight with T210 Centurion/AirHauler!

Hello forumites!

I hope you can shed some light on my dilemma - I am currently on pause mid-flight half-way across the South Island of New Zealand and this crate of frozen prawns is beginning to smell funky...

So:

I am flying along at around 6000ft, climbing at about 1200fpm to a planned cruising height of 10500, above mountainous terrain and the weather is cloudy.

T210 is behaving fine as usual, when all of a sudden, the engine starts to sound a bit...rough. Over a period of about 5 minutes, the manifold pressure guage drops off to nothing, my fuel flow is very low and the prop RPM about half of what it should be - engine sounds idling and spluttery.

Not surprisingly, I start to lose height...which is...undesirable.

Having checked fuel (fine) and tried the other tank (no change) as well as turning on the emergency aux fuel pump, I assume I am minutes away from crashing into the side of a mountain hidden in the clouds, when all of a sudden, the Man. Press. shoots up, engine starts firing normally and we are away!

3 minutes later, it happens again...this time, my lack of height is getting really worrying, hence the cheating application of the pause key.

So:

Does AH have failures built in?

Does the T210?

What do I do?

Help!

Carb ice. Turn on carb heat (or press H).

Bingo!

Had just worked it out myself after rosiariomanzo put me on the right track above.

The "H" button was the key - the Carenado T210 has the rocker switch for the Prop/Carb Heat removed from the panel (assume because it is a turbo it doesn't have a carb??) but obviously FSX has other ideas...

Mission rescued! Thanks to the both of you, the good people of Kaikura, NZ will get their prawns after all.

Cheers

:)

the c210 has an injected continental io520 engine which has an automatic alternate air flap/supply so they cant suffer from icing this must be something that carenado accidentally left in when upgrading it from another a/c , c172?