Prize winners announced

Well my flabber has rarely been so gasted, particularly these days.

For a variety of reasons I didn't have much time for the flights this year, so it was a case of pick a couple of faster aircraft and chuck them up the routes. Reporting leg 2 with the times of the other aircraft in each entry didn't do too much for the scores either! So to win a prize for the first time on a sim event while propping up the league table was quite a surprise.

So I guess the lesson is to plough on regardless and just have fun. By the way if you keep research details for your VA on a USB stick, so that you can look stuff up during work lunchhours - don't back it up only once a year......one of the reasons I have been otherwise engaged for much of the last few weeks.

Now I must thank my parents, the wire haired terrier I had as a child, Orville and Wilbur Wright, Sir Geoffrey de Havilland and the little redhead I shared a flat with 35 years ago. What a lucky escape she had. (Exits stage left sobbing before non-redhead wife reads this)

You got me blubbing now! You forgot to mention the midwife, Margaret Thatcher and the makers of Marmite!

Thanks for your contributions Mr ARL, not everyone has claimed their prize yet, I will be sending in the winners to Flight1 on Monday so hopefully your TRalAir Beechcraft Duke will be on it's way soon.

Great choice by the way, you can use it in next years rally. :thum:

Cheers,

Joe