• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

On 05/06/2017 at 00:32, Captain Coffee said:

Rumors of the day that Cary might be gay, caused Bi-planes to chase him hoping for his attention.

I am never going to be able to look at two winged aircraft the same way again. I wonder when it came out of the hanger?

As for the caption....

TopGear Special: Can our star in a reasonably priced pair of trainers get to the armoured car before Jeremy Clarkson  machine guns him from a biplane?

• Like 4
On 6/6/2017 at 11:17, J G said:

I am never going to be able to look at two winged aircraft the same way again. I wonder when it came out of the hanger?

As for the caption....

TopGear Special: Can our star in a reasonably priced pair of trainers get to the armoured car before Jeremy Clarkson  machine guns him from a biplane?

Put Jeremy Clarkson in the trainers and you'll double the viewer numbers... :)

• Like 1
On 6/5/2017 at 00:34, Captain Coffee said:

That look you get when you realize you forgot your anniversary, and your significant other is a stunt pilot.

Some good entries there, but this one wins it. Over to you, Captain...

• Like 1

Unfortunately the only way to restart the engine is to swing on the prop. Fortunately, as there were eight parachutists on board there were enough to get it up and running again.   

• Like 1

Sorry passengers I just can't get this engine to start so you will have to jump one at a time please do not panic you are in safe hands.:faint:

PS Captain goes first.