• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

Have picked my winner

Nice one John  :thumbup: so it's over to you sir.

Cheers Mike

PS That shot was of a Dan-Air b727 diverted to my local airport Manston due to fog at LGW  in the 80's along with other a/c on the same day, but somehow it went off the taxi way. :faint:

• Like 2

"Folked Wulfs" literaly made me LOL too. And since it is your win, I'll go ahead and assume it's yours do do with as you see fit...so see what kind of conversation y'all can fit with this little scene pulled from one of the ORBx fields (not saying exactly where, but it is somewhere in Alaska (another reason I love ORBx stuff for the odd little scenery Easter Eggs one finds here and there)). Find your own rainbow Easter Eggs...but have fun decorating this one a bit.

Cheers.

for%20caption%20thread.png

Woman: "We are about to set off now."

Sarah Palin:"You all take care now, and don't you fly too high as you don't want to end up in Heaven"

(The sad thing is, that she actually said something similar about Flight 370's disappearance.)